Saturday, April 21, 2007

Oh, yeah...

...I have a blog. Well, it's been a little while, but who cares? For now, I only have some laundry to air out. Not the kind of metaphorical laundry where I expose all sorts of dark and personal secrets, but rather more like the laundry that has bugs crawling in it because you didn't put it away soon enough.

Speaking of laundry, I was drying off from a shower this week when a dead wasp-like bee of some sort fell out of my towel and landed on my arm. Scared the hell out of me, that. I'm not sure where it came from: if it crawled into the dirty laundry and got washed and dried, or if in crawled into the clean laundry later, or even if it ended up there shortly before very closely forcing me to promptly take another shower.

In other news, Jesus Christ came back, and you missed it.

Also, this video of an ultra hard Super Mario Brothers level is very funny. Mostly for the commentary and swearing.

Finally, I forgot one interesting quote from Dr. Barrett for the quote post a couple of posts ago. It was directed squarely at me during a Masters Degree project presentation/defense. And it went like this, "Who is that mooing?"

1 comment:

Josh said...

To think Texarkana would be the staging grounds of the second coming... wow. Didn't see that one coming.